A Soft Top Worthy Of The Best 911 Ever
Porsche has officially shown off its latest 911, and we got up close with the 2012 hardtop at the Frankfurt Motor Show. Droptop fans are still waiting on their own version of the 991, and our spy photographers have just managed to capture a few images of the upcoming convertible. The 2012 Porsche 911 Cabriolet should arrive on the auto show circuit in the next few months before it heads to your local dealership.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX