Assuming the Chinese government approves the sale of Saab to the Pang Da and Youngman companies (a very big "if," truth be told), the Swedish automaker could indeed have a bright future... in time. With the new 9-5 and 9-4X not in need of any dire updates just yet, it'd be smart for Saab to focus on reworking its biggest volume offering, the aged 9-3. And judging by this sketch found on Swedish site Svd.se, the next 9-3 (likely called "Ninety-Three") could be quite a rakish yet practical entry i
The last couple of days, we've all been inundated with news of Chrysler's sale to Cerberus, and that's what we lead Podcast #66 with. As much as it makes analysts and pundits foam at the mouth, news about the sale is a pretty dry affair. We'll be keeping an eye on how things go with the newly independent Chrysler, though.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX