Justin Bell and eBay Motors have teamed up for a new web-based car show called, fittingly enough, "The World's Fastest Car Show." The premise is pretty straight-forward, with Bell taking to the wheel of some piece of drool-worthy metal in the first half of the show before heading off to an event in the latter half. The inaugural episode features a stint in the delicious Ford Mustang Boss 302 on Mulholland Drive as well as a stop in at Pebble Beach for a peak at the concept lawn.
On my way back from the Quail at this year's festivities in Monterey, I spied a few colleagues milling around the Porsche 918 RSR. The intrepid JF Musial – Porsche's go-to guy for video – was doing a shoot of the hybrid racer and he insisted that I crawl on all fours to see something hidden underneath the rear wing.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX