Auto Express has several spy shots of an all but completely undisguised test mule undergoing cold-weather trials in the frozen north. The photos of the updated twin-turbo prototype don't reveal much beyond some mild cosmetic changes, but there are also rumored to be some mild mechanical changes in the works, as well. Sources suggest the revised 911 Turbo will bow in Paris this coming October.
Porsche's über 911, the 2008 GT2, has been spotted by spy photographers undergoing testing ahead of its launch at September's Frankfurt Auto Show, and this time on U.S. soil. The near-complete test mule was totally undisguised and has revealed important clues as to what the final car will look like.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX