2011 Porsche 911 GT2 RS trailer – Click above to watch the video after the jump
Since Porsche introduced the latest version of its 911 range, hardcore enthusiasts have been patiently awaiting the inevitable higher-performance models while Stuttgart distracts everyone else with special-edition Cayennes and the new Panamera sedan. But now that the latest GT3 has been released, only the most powerful versions await an update. Up next are the track-focused GT3 RS, the force-fed Turbo and the grand-daddy of 'em all, the GT2. The latter variant has just been spied, although you'd
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX