2011 Porsche 911 GT2 RS trailer – Click above to watch the video after the jump
Since Porsche introduced the latest version of its 911 range, hardcore enthusiasts have been patiently awaiting the inevitable higher-performance models while Stuttgart distracts everyone else with special-edition Cayennes and the new Panamera sedan. But now that the latest GT3 has been released, only the most powerful versions await an update. Up next are the track-focused GT3 RS, the force-fed Turbo and the grand-daddy of 'em all, the GT2. The latter variant has just been spied, although you'd
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies