We're so accustomed to seeing gonzo performance machinery from the speed merchants at TechArt, that more "restrained" products like their customized Porsche 911 Carrera 4 and 4S practically fly under the radar. TechArt has produced a power kit for the cars that adds 15 horsepower and increased throttle response regardless of whether you're driving a 3.6L Carrera 4 or the 3.8L C4S.
- Alex Nunez
- Jul 10, 2006
In Hong Kong, an unlucky Porsche owner and a very fortunate Porsche mechanic are going to have one heckuva story to tell their friends and relatives for a long time to come.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models