This is what the 911 R was built for. Watch it blast by its predecessor and storm up a mountain pass.
Translogic Episode 7.3 takes a looks at the groundbreaking Porsche 911 GT3 R Hybrid, a seriously fast race car that's leveraging green tech for speed. Through its Kinetic Energy Recovery System (KERS) this race car is able to capture energy that's usually lost to braking heat, and store that energy in a flywheel system for later use. Under braking, the 911 GT3 R Hybrid spins a pair of electric motors on the front wheels, which act as generators, creating electricity that's used to spin a flywhe
- Here are the best-selling vehicles in America
- 2018 Jeep Wrangler: Everything we know
- Trump and Clinton seen in surprising cars
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Tesla just installed Autopilot on all its cars
- How to drive an Acura NSX into a casino