One of the benefits of being a Porsche factory driver is that you get to get coffee for Hurley Haywood. And if you're Le Mans winner Patrick Long, according to this little spot for the Porsche Sport Driving School, you get do it from behind the wheel of a 911 GT3 and on a damp, drift-ready track.
911 Gt3 Rs 4.0
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX