Saab 9-5 SportCombi spy shots – Click above for high-res image gallery
Opinions have been mixed over the overall shape of the new Saab 9-5. The detailing, as we found at the pivotal sedan's debut at the recently concluded Frankfurt show, takes the Swedish automaker's aerospace-inspired design to a new level of sophistication, but some believe that the silhouette cut by the sedan's form left something lacking. That could all be fixed, however, if the estate wagon comes out looking as slick as this rendering imagines.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies