2010 Saab 9-5 – click above for high-res image gallery
9 5 Aero
You no doubt remember Peter Gilbert, the Wisconsin man who drove his 1989 Saab 900 SPG over 1,000,000 miles. His is the kind of story that PR folk pray for, or pay lots of money to artificially orchestrate. In Gilbert's case, however, it's fact that he did indeed drive over a million miles in his Saab. The magic moment happened back in September and Saab officials were there to celebrate with Gilbert, although at the time all he got was a lousy handshake.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies