2010 Saab 9-5 - Click above for high-res image gallery
On the market since 1997, Saab's 9-5 is getting more than a little long in the tooth. The Swedish automaker is about to launch the Griffin Edition of its aging sedan, but that's a stop-gap at best; if Saab is serious about its future, it's going to need an all-new 9-5. Or more accurately, if General Motors is serious about Saab's future, it will need a new 9-5 - or at least the perception of a forthcoming 9-5 among investors (Wagoner and company have hinted at that they may sell off or shut down
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX