Christmas has come a year early - and by "Christmas" we mean availability of the eight-speed automatic transmission in the 2015 Corvette Stingray; it was was suspected that the General Motors 8L90 gearbox first announced for the Corvette Z06 might not make it into the standard C7 until 2016. The eight-speed automatic with a torque converter has been retuned for the lighter torque load of the C7, but it's built on the same bones as the equipment that goes in the Z06.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX