You didn't think Alfa Romeo was done celebrating its centenary already, did you? The 100-year-old Italian automaker kicked off the festivities by launching the new Giulietta hatchback, then teamed up with three of Italy's hottest coachbuilders – Bertone, Pininfarina and Zagato – for a trio of mouthwatering concepts. But the party's just started, people.
Several high-ranking executives from Alfa Romeo were keen to see how the launch of the new MiTo materialized. While they were there, we had the chance to talk with one of Alfa's top marketing officers over dinner and discuss the latest news churned out of the rumormill concerning upcoming products from Alfa and its sister-brand Abarth.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX