We'll take the one in the middle - click above image for hi-res gallery
The production version of the Alfa Romeo 8C Competizione makes its debut in a couple of weeks at the Paris auto show, but thanks to Spanish site km77.com, photos and details are out on the web for all to see.The car is driven by a Maserati-sourced aluminum 4.7L V8 making 450 horsepower and 347 lb-ft of twist. A six-speed gearbox with paddle shifters channels power to the rear wheels and can also be operated in full automatic mode. Like the engine, the car's suspension is also a refugee from Mase
- Spy shots automakers don't want you to see
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Bargain-priced performance hatchbacks
- Why trucks matter so much in Texas
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!