Honda continues to tease us hybrid-thirsty Americans by revealing more details (or letting them leak out) about its next-generation Fit Hybrid. The upcoming Fit, which is known as the Jazz overseas, will get a whopping 85 miles per gallon on the lenient JC08 Japanese driving test cycle. That'd mark a 36-percent jump from the current version's fuel economy and would beat out the Toyota Aqua (aka, the Prius C), which gets an 83 mpg rating there, Green Car Congress says, citing the Japanese publica
85 Miles Per Gallon
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX