If you live in a city where parking is scarce, you won't like hearing this. MIT Professor Eran Ben-Joseph has written a book titled Rethinking a Lot: The Design and Culture of Parking, and the gist is that the U.S. has far too many parking spaces.
The fate of Saab continues to twist in the air, as Autocar reports that the Swedish court-appointed administrator Guy Lofalk has decided to step down. The news of Lofalk's requested exit from the hearings comes but one week after he applied to have Saab taken out of reorganization.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX