Growing up as a child in the '80s had its ups and its downs. Sure, every generation looks back at its past-self and wonders-out-loud, "What were you thinking," from time to time. Still, our generation sure did have plenty of cool cars, and many of those were featured on television. A rare day went by when we didn't lust for Magnum P.I.'s Ferrari 308; sitting in the movie theater being mesmerized by Doc's De Lorean (not that it's that great of a car, but it's iconic nonetheless) from Back to the
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX