click on above image to view 47 more high-resolution pics
Our team in Paris just sent us some live shots of the updated Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren. As we reported back in July when it was announced, this is a more powerful and sportier variant of the SLR McLaren called the "722 Edition." Produced to honor Stirling Moss and Denis Jenkinson's 1955 Mille Miglia victory, the "722" is a reference to their 300 SLR's start number 722 (which corresponded with its 7:22 AM start time).
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX