Look around. See anyone who could stand to lose a few pounds? Of course you do. Americans are fat. And not in a funny, two-twins-riding-on-the-back-of-motorcycles way, but in a depressing, billions-wasted-on-health-care-costs-associated-with-obesity way. That's why you have guys like New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg hacking away at the tip of the iceberg by trying to ban extra large sodas from the world.
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX