The BMW 1 Series M Coupe is a limited-edition German sports car that has us considering a raid upon our 401(k). We'd also happily supply our significant others with the BMW 650i convertible. One day, however, we would wind up at a stoplight night to a couple with more money who opted for the AC Schnitzer-tuned versions of both, and our smiles would give way to frowns that lacked sufficient funds to retire.
The new-for-2012 BMW 650i Convertible is still bigger and heavier than most of the competition, but there are still a whole slew of notable new features about the updated car. Designers filed off some of the more audacious curves in favor of a bit more subtlety. Power from the 650i's twin-turbocharged 4.4-liter V8 now sits at 400 horsepower and 450 pound-feet of torque – up 40 hp and a whopping 90 lb-ft from the last-gen 6 Series – and the six-speed gearbox has been replaced with a s
- Here are the best-selling vehicles in America
- 2018 Jeep Wrangler: Everything we know
- Trump and Clinton seen in surprising cars
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- 2018 Chevy Corvette ZR1 convertible spied
- Jeep Grand Wagoneer coming soon