In its 93 year history, BMW has only produced two generations of the 6-Series: the original from 1976 to 1989, and the current model introduced in 2003. But these days a product cycle over five years is growing long in the proverbial tooth, so the Bavarian automaker is preparing to launch the third-generation 6 by 2011.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX