In 1988, Citation Motors, a BMW Dealership in Ontario, shut its doors with little explanation. The simple answer seems to be that the dealership had its concession license revoked, but nobody seems to be able to track down why exactly. Endras BMW, another Toronto-based Bimmer peddler, did some digging, but didn't come up with too much.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX