For those of you who have saved a LOT of money, say by hedging fuel for some airlines, and want to blow it on a really high level hybrid, there is the Lexus LS 600h L. This is the flagship of the House of Toyota. Built like a tank, finished like a jewel, powered by a strong V-8 and a hybrid drive system, this is the kind of vehicle that travels slightly detached from the road, the local environment, and anyone else that doesn't have a near 7-digit income.
It's not newly revealed and it doesn't feature a heretofore secret powertrain, but one of the features of the Lexus booth in Geneva will be the LS 600h with V8 hybrid powertrain. One new aspect will be the LS 600h L, Lexus' first long wheelbase model, which gives rear seat passengers more room (and a reclining seat).
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies