The saga of the 600-hp super-Vette named Blue Devil has gone back and forth more times than a Sampras/Agassi grand slam, but it’s just been reported by AutoWeek that according to Tom Wallace, GM’s performance cars chief, the devil in a blue dress Vette is a go. Wallace told the weekly car mag that the biggest challenge is figuring out how 600 horsepower is going to be handled by people who can afford to buy the car.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX