Elon Musk has promised he will make an "exciting" announcement tomorrow, but Tesla Motors issued two bits of news late last night to add to whatever we'll learn about on Tuesday. First off, sales of the Model S have "exceeded the target provided in the mid February shareholder letter" by 250 units. Second, sales of the low-end 40-kWh Model S were so low that the model has been scrapped.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models
60 Kwh Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!