Elon Musk has promised he will make an "exciting" announcement tomorrow, but Tesla Motors issued two bits of news late last night to add to whatever we'll learn about on Tuesday. First off, sales of the Model S have "exceeded the target provided in the mid February shareholder letter" by 250 units. Second, sales of the low-end 40-kWh Model S were so low that the model has been scrapped.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX