The 2012 BMW 6 Series coupe will hit dealerships on October 1st, and it can be yours for a cool $83,000. That is, before you tick any of the boxes for options. BMW just launched the online configurator for the 650i coupe, and with every option selected, you'll go just a hair over $100,000.
6 Series Coupe
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX