The 2012 Camaro ZL1 Convertible was unveiled at the LA Auto Show with the same 580-horsepower LS9 V8 powerplant of the ZL1 Coupe, but with a stowable top. Team Chevrolet is happy to point out that this sledge-hammer-of-a-drop-top is the most powerful production Chevy ever produced in the brand's 100-year history, but its open air nature doesn't mean it's a performance slacker.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX