CARS Inc. announced this past weekend at the 2006 Woodward Dream Cruise that the 1957 Chevy Convertible will be making a comeback. The Detroit-based company will be producing '57 Chevy steel bodies in three variations: body only, body on chassis and complete turn-key cars. The first two examples were on hand at the Dream Cruise to immediately transport revelers back to a time when gas was $.28/gallon. One was a silver turnkey car with a 2006 Corvette engine and modern underpinnings (wow) and the
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!