When the original national speed limit came into effect in 1974 after the first Arab oil embargo, it was designed to cut back on gasoline usage. Even though the national limit was repealed in 1995, the old double nickel is a perennial topic and it reared its head again after the EPA announced yesterday that greenhouse gases are hurting us.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!