The Little Engine That Could Gets Its First Real Test
Hard as it may be to imagine for some, there was a time when there was no BMW 5 Series. Shocking, we know, but that was over three decades ago. The Bavarian mid-range staple is celebrating its 30th anniversary this year, and to mark the occasion, BMW is offering a special edition exclusive to the Japanese market.
As we've mentioned earlier, BMW is ready to improve overall fuel efficiency for the 2012 model year with the introduction of a new 2.0-liter turbo four. The new mill, which is slated to put out 240 horsepower and 260 pound-feet of torque, will arrive Stateside under the bonnet of the 2012 528i, Z4 and 3 Series.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX