Character goes a long way.
- Sebastian Blanco
- Apr 25, 2016
Fiat may be running its emissions control devices for only the first 22 minutes a car is on. An emissions test takes 20 minutes.
- Chris Tutor
- Jul 4, 2012
Fiat is aiming its 500 lineup straight at Mini with the 500L and now this Countryman rival, the 500X.
- Steven J. Ewing
- Mar 30, 2012
What started as only a cute little hatchback, the Fiat 500 will now be growing into a full range of models. The new cabriolet and Abarth versions have already launched here in the United States, and we just got our first glimpse at the larger 500L (pictured above) during the Geneva Motor Show. But now, Automotive News reports that an even larger 500 crossover, dubbed 500X, will be heading into production next year.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models