Fiat may be running its emissions control devices for only the first 22 minutes a car is on. An emissions test takes 20 minutes.
What started as only a cute little hatchback, the Fiat 500 will now be growing into a full range of models. The new cabriolet and Abarth versions have already launched here in the United States, and we just got our first glimpse at the larger 500L (pictured above) during the Geneva Motor Show. But now, Automotive News reports that an even larger 500 crossover, dubbed 500X, will be heading into production next year.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX