Fiat recalls almost 4,000 500e electric vehicles because of a potentially troubling cruise-control glitch.
Even thought demand in California for the Fiat 500e electric vehicle is growing, the fun little EV is about to grown its sales to the north. Fiat US chief Jason Stoicevich tells Wards Auto that sales of the EV will start in Oregon this summer, adding that green-minded Portland will likely be a strong market for the model.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX