The only thing that could possibly make the Fiat 500 any cutesier than it already is – short of a Hello Kitty sticker job – would be to turn it into a convertible. Castagna tried its hand at just that with the unique Tender Two concept, but the latest batch of spy shots indicate that Fiat's own is getting closer to completion.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies