The only thing that could possibly make the Fiat 500 any cutesier than it already is – short of a Hello Kitty sticker job – would be to turn it into a convertible. Castagna tried its hand at just that with the unique Tender Two concept, but the latest batch of spy shots indicate that Fiat's own is getting closer to completion.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX