The only thing that could possibly make the Fiat 500 any cutesier than it already is – short of a Hello Kitty sticker job – would be to turn it into a convertible. Castagna tried its hand at just that with the unique Tender Two concept, but the latest batch of spy shots indicate that Fiat's own is getting closer to completion.
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!