The all-new twin-turbocharged 5.5-liter V8 may be Mercedes-Benz's AMG division's much-heralded pride-and-joy engine, but it certainly won't find a home under the hood of every single AMG product. To that point, AutoWeek reports that Mercedes-Benz is working on a naturally aspirated version of the 5.5-liter V8, slated for use not only in the refreshed SLK55, but in the AMG-fettled version of the C-Class coupe, the C55.
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX