Those intrepid sleuths over at PickupTrucks.com have noticed an underhood sticker that may offer an early glimpse into the upcoming small-displacement diesel engine for the 2010 Dodge Ram. We've really got to hand it to Mike Levine and his crew for this one. You've really got to be dedicated to check every little sticker and plaque on a new car to notice that the automaker has inadvertently listed the displacement for a future engine on the air conditioner's R-134a sticker. Fortunately, their ev
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- How dealers are price-gouging Dodge Demon
- New Car Buying Guides
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Mercedes X-Class pickup truck revealed
- Find and compare 2017 Models
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!