Those intrepid sleuths over at PickupTrucks.com have noticed an underhood sticker that may offer an early glimpse into the upcoming small-displacement diesel engine for the 2010 Dodge Ram. We've really got to hand it to Mike Levine and his crew for this one. You've really got to be dedicated to check every little sticker and plaque on a new car to notice that the automaker has inadvertently listed the displacement for a future engine on the air conditioner's R-134a sticker. Fortunately, their ev
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!