Those intrepid sleuths over at PickupTrucks.com have noticed an underhood sticker that may offer an early glimpse into the upcoming small-displacement diesel engine for the 2010 Dodge Ram. We've really got to hand it to Mike Levine and his crew for this one. You've really got to be dedicated to check every little sticker and plaque on a new car to notice that the automaker has inadvertently listed the displacement for a future engine on the air conditioner's R-134a sticker. Fortunately, their ev
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX