The Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS) has named its latest three Top Safety Pick award winners. The models include the 2010 Dodge Journey, 2010 Lincoln MKT, and Mazda's 2010 Mazda3. All three are equipped with standard side airbags. Stability control is standard on the Dodge and Lincoln, but optional on the Mazda.
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
5 Star Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Click here to ask!