Congrats are in order for the 2013 Buick Verano. After its first National Highway Traffic Safety Administration crash tests, the Verano can brag about its perfect Five-Star overall rating. The car received five stars in the frontal and side crash tests and four out of five for the likelihood of rolling over.
The Camaro usually compels us to forget about most things other than horsepower, quarter-mile times and smoky burnouts. As such, "safe" would have to be somewhere near the bottom of attributes that come to mind when we think about the venerable pony car with a Chevrolet badge on its decklid.
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!