The 5 Series Gran Turismo hasn't met its lofty sales expectations in the United States, so BMW is considering bringing the 5 Series Touring back to our shores.
5 Series Touring
Who needs a 5-Series PAS when you've got one of these? The next BMW 5-Series Touring is out testing, and despite the fact that it looks as long as a football field and it's buried under cladding, it doesn't look awkward or ungainly – something that cannot exactly be said for the coming Mercedes E-Class wagon.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX