Although there have been plenty of rumors about the BMW 5 Series Gran Turismo being canceled, it looks like BMW might be planning some visual tweaks to the odd hatchback as a possible last-ditch effort to improve sales. Judging by these spy shots, BMW is updating the front and rear fascias of the 5 Series GT, but the camouflage does a good job of preventing us from seeing what changes are in store.
5 Series Gran Turismo
If you love the idea of the 5 Series Gran Turismo but don't want a vehicle quite that large, BMW's got something baking in the oven that you may very well be interested in: a 3 Series Gran Turismo. Just like its larger sibling, this wagon that's masquerading as anything other than a wagon will sport a fastback-like rear roof design that covers up a larger cargo hold than the standard 3's trunk.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX