Considering how long we've been anticipating the return of Alfa Romeo to North America , we can hardly be blamed for growing tired of the endless reports of its further delay. This, however, arrives as a welcome surprise.
Production of the upcoming Maserati Kubang may be set for the Jefferson North plant where Chrysler builds the Jeep Grand Cherokee on which the high-riding Maserati will be based, but that doesn't mean that the Trident marque is giving up on production in its home country of Italy anytime soon.
The Fiat Group has got big plans for the upcoming Geneva Motor Show. The Italian automaker will, first of all, be unveiling rebadged versions of existing Chrysler group products for the European market, with a Dodge rebadged as a Fiat and several Chryslers anticipated to debut with Lancia nameplates as well. But what of Alfa Romeo? According to reports, the hottest of Fiat's core family will roll in with an all-new concept car.
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!