A 45th anniversary isn't one we're used to breaking out the Perrier-Jouet for, but since the anniversary in question happens to celebrate AMG, we'll get some corks flying. The biggest news this year for the in-house tuning arm of Mercedes-Benz is the A45 AMG, representing not just an unexpected end of the pool for AMG to dive into, but an entirely new – and compact – body of water. More than a makeover of the A-Class, it is the first peek at the makeover of AMG as it prepares for the
It's been 45 years since Ford introduced the Mustang, and the Blue Oval chose Barber Motorsports Park in Birmingham, AL as ground zero for the big pony car celebration. Track officials estimated more than 38,000 people came out to see about 2,000 Mustangs on display from 15 different countries, and Autoblog was among the revelers.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX