The spy shots you see above are not of a BMW 3 Series Coupe. Of course, that's just because the German automaker has apparently decided that coupes and convertibles deserve their own numerical distinction, one step higher than their sedan siblings.
We'll admit, it feels like a typo whenever we write "4 Series," but if BMW is as insistent upon further breaking out its coupes and convertibles from its sedan ranges as we've been hearing, we'll just have to get used to it. The BMW 4 Series is expected to officially kick off when the two-door versions of the new 3 Series are launched, and our spies recently caught a prototype of the new droptop 4 testing in the rain.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX