The 1940 Ford Coupe body shell from Ford Restoration Parts presents a clean canvas for those people who've always wanted the perfect hot rod. The durable body is a far better starting place than similar kits made from fiberglass, and is much easier to source than an original 70-year-old car.
Old cars always play a huge role at the SEMA Show each year, and fans of the iconic 1940 Ford Coupe should pay extra attention. The car that needs only be referred to as the '40 Ford will be offered in a complete steel body shell from Ford Restoration Parts using the latest welding and rustproofing technologies.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX