Automotive camera technology has gone from providing low-res, grainy images from a single perspective to practically photo quality from any angle, in just a few years. There's no stopping the march of progress, though, because Continental is already demoing what it thinks is the next evolution of the tech that gives a true birds-eye-view.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX