Hemi. The mere mention of the word is enough to strike fear into the hearts of lesser powerplants... or at least images of a pair of scrubby-looking bottom-feeders that really love themselves some Ram Trucks. In any case, we're keenly interested in the latest Hemi engine from the Dodge Boys, in this case displacing a heady 392 (or so) cubic inches and placed gently inside the engine bay of the 2011 Challenger SRT8.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies