Nissan has finally wrapped up work on its crowd-sourced project 370Z. The company put the sports car on a dyno for final tuning and wound up with somewhere around 504 horsepower. That's not too shabby given the jump in gusto was gleaned from a few bolt-on parts.
1 / 1
1 / 1
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- How dealers are price-gouging Dodge Demon
- New Car Buying Guides
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Mercedes X-Class pickup truck revealed
- Find and compare 2017 Models
370z Video Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!