Our friends from Petrolicious recently stopped by Savannah, Georgia for a closer look at Ken Sirlin's 1962 Porsche 356 Cabriolet. Sirlin bought the car while he was living in Brussels in 1985 from a man who carefully scoured the Earth for the perfect donor shell. Once he located it, the car underwent an extensive restoration in order to put it back factory perfection.
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX