Acura Cold Weather Testing - Click above for high-res image gallery
BMW's twin-turbo, 3.0-liter inline-six is turning out to be as exciting an engine as the automaker's lauded 5.0-liter V10. Though its horsepower rating is down a couple hundie compared to the V10, the experience of dropping the hammer on a perfectly balanced inline-six that's sucking in more air than a Dyson upright is awesome (or so we've heard). The engine debuted in the 3-Series Coupe, followed by an appearance in the 3-Series Sedan, and finally we've learned when it will be taking up residen
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX