BMW is about to make current and future 1 and 3 Series sedan owners happy. At least, the ones seeking a tick more performance. The automaker is now offering the BMW Performance Edition as a a limited-availability option package on 2011 335i sedans. It will also be made available to existing 135i and 335i customers beginning later in the year.
BMW has posted the pricing info for the 2007 335i and 328i sedans. The 328i with its 3.0 liter, 230-horsepower I6 starts with an MSRP of $32,400. The car likely to garner the lion's share of attention, however, is the new 335i sedan, which gets the new 3-liter twin-turbo six-cylinder underhood. In case anyone needed reminding, that puppy's good for 300 horses and 300 lb-ft of torque. Like the 335i coupe, the turbo sedan gets dual exhaust outlets, tipping others off to the nature of the beast und
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX